Are you looking for the best vacation option that both you and your kids could enjoy? Look no further, we at Kailani Tours have the perfect Big Island with Kids Tour. Experience breathtaking Hawaii as a family.
What Makes Our Big Island With Kids Tour a Success?
Our Big Island Tours are different! Why are we different?
- We specialize in small-group tours – You do not need to worry about your child getting lost in a crowd of people. Our tours have a maximum of 13 in a tour, making this not only an intimate family experience but also a safe experience for children of any age.
- We use luxury vehicles for ultimate comfort – You and your children will experience the maximum comfort in our Luxury Mercedes 15 passenger mini-coach.
- Our tours are interactive and personal – With our state of the art audio and visual public address system, you and your children will learn more about Hawaii through interaction. We promise loads of fun!
- We have the best National Park certified guides on the island – Our guides/drivers speaks fluent English, a definite plus.
- Exclusive access to eruption sites, coffee tours, & more! – The expert guides at Kailani Tours will make sure that you and your family have the best access and see the most amazing places in Hawaii. We want to give you the best possible experience in Hawaii.
You now know what makes us unique now lets dive into what makes our Big Island With Kids Tour a must-have experience. During our exclusive tour we visit the following places:
- Punalu’u Black Sand Beach – Discover the native wildlife on this beautiful stretch of beach. Yes, the sand is indeed completely black on this beach. Perhaps we will run into the Hawaiian turtle during our visit.
- Kona Joe Coffee – We will stop for a taste of local coffee and a delicious catered lunch. While you sip on your coffee, let your kids browse through the unique gift shop.
- Hawaii Volcanos National Park – See Big Island volcanoes! A must-see for visitors, young and old. Our tour is completely safe! The tour includes the Chain of Craters Road, natural steam vents and views of the new Halemau’mau Crater.
- Rainbow Falls – At the Rainbow falls, we will get up close and personal with this famous Hawaii waterfall.
- Kona Coffee Tour & Tasting – During our Coffee tours you can sample a variety of locally grown, premium coffees and teas. If your kids are too small to drink coffee, don’t stress! They can still enjoy the enchanting forest.
- Waipio Valley Lookout – At this famous lookout you can take in the spectacular view of the Hamakua Coast. The whole family can appreciate the beauty that this tour offers you.
- Punalu’u Bake Shop –The Southernmost bakery in the United States! At this bakery, you will not walk away empty-handed. Absolutely delicious!
Contact one of our experts today to book your next family vacation. Our Big Island With Kids Tour will be a memorable one for the whole family.